Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 27 - Monday Motivation

Heather Sims (after losing 35 pounds)



Heather Sims before she lost 35 pounds and kept them off for 6 years!


This is a very motivational story! I think many of us can relate to the slow crawl up on the scale and how it accumulates, year after year. Heather Sims also shares her many failed attempts to losing weight, but then how she finally got her body back. Interesting twist to how she got her weight off and kept it off. Check her story out below:


Turning point:
A friend told me about the Weigh Down Workshop, a faith-based diet program, so I went to a class near my old home in Marion, OH. I heard testimonials from participants, a few of whom had stayed skinny for more than 20 years. I was inspired.

If you want to check out more about the program that Heather lost her weight through, you can go to the link here.

Until tomorrow ~ sweet and slender dreams!


If you could please give a quick click on the button below, would so greatly appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment