Pages

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Day 25 - Something Sassy Saturday



Always the fashion trendsetter, Jess wearing one of her own trademark looks.



Oh Dear! I am feeling anything but sassy, this Saturday. Girls, I think I have a ladies plumbing issue. =( Going to get it checked out hopefully on Monday. My hubby has been a dear, running up to the store to get me a heating pad, making a Chick-fil-A run for some more soup, and even making my special concoction of tea from Pei Wei (1/3 chia, 1/3 orange spice, 1/3 chia). He's so sweet.

My dear sweet sister walked me through a near emergency room run, today. She's the best! Thank you again Jac!

I have to tell you that I never factored in getting sick with my 52 club plans. I have been faithful with my water, but the last 3 days I have eaten very little and have not been able to exercise. I am trying not to get discouraged. I am sure that I will lose some weight from not eating, but that's not the way I want it to come off. Looking forward to that changing very soon.

All of this did get me to thinking about our goal of getting our bodies back. Sure we want to look good, but what we are really shooting for is a healthier us. And, you know what? When you don't have your health, it doesn't matter how dang good you look in your jeans. You know what I mean? Anyway, just want to give us all a reminder of how much we have to be thankful for with being healthy now and shooting to make ourselves healthier, is a great goal.

If you are feeling good as you read this, praise God! Enjoy the now. Make the most of your day or evening and enjoy those around you. And most of all be grateful for all your many blessings, including your health.

Speaking of being thankful: I have posted some pics here of one of the most beautiful and "sassy" (defined: stylish and chic) gals that I know. My beautiful daughter Jessica. Looking at pics of her makes me very happy and super thankful! Many of you know her, but if you don't, you should check out her blog here. She is a joy and a delight and one of God's best gifts ever to me. Enjoy!




The epitome of style, chic, and always unique...truly a living piece of art!


Jessica on a shoot in the snow in Ohio this past Christmas.





Jess has a wonderful blog about style, mommy hood and life. You'll love it!



Hope this brings a sassy smile to your faces! Much love to you all!

Until tomorrow ~ sweet and slender dreams!


Could you kindly gives a little click on the cute little button below? Thank you ever so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment