Pages

Monday, July 30, 2012

Daily Activity Log - Day 5



I walked another 30 minutes, yesterday (actually 34 minutes, but who's counting!).  It was a little tougher for some reason. As I walked, I thought to myself, what's going on girl?  Why is today tougher on you?  As I huffed and puffed walking through the neighborhood, something dawned on me.  I was thinking on some not so good thoughts. Found myself still dealing with some old cobwebs of unhealthy thinking.  You know what I realized?  Thoughts can be killers or they can inspire and motivate you.  Gotta focus on what I can control and let go of what I can't.  Grateful for the grace of God that helped me get my booty out the door in spite of the mind clutter.  Gonna keep on keeping on! 

Hey - later today I am going to try do a post sharing an article that a facebook friend of mine shared yesterday.  It's about flabby arms (of which she called "bat wings!") Ha!  Loved that analogy!  Gonna start implementing the two exercises she shares and see how they work out for me.

Will be walking again this evening and look forward to some more "one-on-one" time with my faithful friend, Exercise!

Have a great day and remember; let's take our bodies back, one day at a time, one pound at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment