Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Daily Activity Log - Day 2



Walked another 30 minutes today in the neighborhood after work. I felt sore most of the walk, but kept telling myself this was good.  You are just walking and exercise is your friend!  Ha!  I kept my running shoes right by the front door all day.  Since I work from home, I would pass them throughout the day.  They were a visual reminder of what I had to look forward to at the end of my work day.  I really, really am embracing exercise as my new BFF.  It is amazing how this new way of looking at it has helped motivate me.  Another motivator is how my legs feel sore.  It's like they are applauding me for what I did yesterday.  And, I totally dug how my quads or thigh muscles began to talk to me throughout the day as I would bend down or get up from my chair. ;)

Love that as I go to bed tonight, I can say to myself, you walked again today.  Praise God you are no longer agreeing with defeated and hopeless thoughts. Today I agreed with the truth.  My choice to go walk today will effect my tomorrow in a positive way.  Thank you Lord for the grace you have given me to overcome every obstacle that is in my way.

Good night all!  Can't wait to hang out again tomorrow with my BFF....Exercise really is our friend! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment