Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Daily Activity Log - Day 8



Today is Wednesday and I weighed on the scale after putting in 7 days of 30 minute walks.  Guess what?  I GAINED 3/4 of a pound. Bummer, I know! :(  Of course I would have LOVED to have lost a pound.  But, you know what?  It was really a victory for me.  I told myself (and I believed it) it doesn't matter.  I flipping walked for 7 days and I was doing zilch the 7 days before.  So, I celebrate (and hope that I may have built a little muscle that weighs a little more) and I am going to keep on keeping on!

I also got my 30 minute walk in today along with my new anti-bat wings exercises for my arms.  Man, I can feel my arms and my chest muscles after only 3 days!  I'm that much closer to getting my toned arms back baby!  I continue to feel all the muscles in my legs and butt today and I really, really am lovin' it!  It is truly cheering me on for the fact that I am DOING SOMETHING!  That is my greatest celebration right now. Each day is a day to celebrate that fact alone....the results are going to follow.

Gonna get some shut eye for now....


No comments:

Post a Comment